Monday, August 30, 2010

Darren Maddocks will have no such display of necklace.

I have a few million dollars in my banking account. I sit on them. The money piles. SMILES. It's like a flamethrower. It hurts your skin devils your vital organs boil. The raced horse barn fell. Staring with a quest like most stories go.
Don't get me wrong! Lot's of famous Americans wore turtle necks: Villard de Honnecourt, Jean Pucelle, Pierre Lescot, and the rest of the '58 Milwaukee Braves.
That brings me to my point: technology is an outreach of our continuing intelligence. But is it really? Is it not just a collective sum of all human experience? Are we guided in the dark by "experts" (wealthy) like sheeps in a dream. Twenty Two... Twenty Three... Twenty Four... GIGABITES.
I got it from my nephew, Darren Maddocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment